Amazon has just revealed a few facts about the upcoming highly anticipated Prime Day 2018.
First of all, mark July 16 in your calendars. All deals will be revealed at 12 pm PT / 3 pm ET and will run through July 17, extending from 30 hours in 2017 to 36 hours.
More than one million deals will be available for over 100 million paid Prime subscribers worldwide, including customers from new countries: Australia, Singapore, Netherlands, and Luxembourg.
The full list of deals has not yet been revealed, but the highlights are extremely attractive.
First of all, Prime Day 2018 will feature 50% more Spotlight Deals globally, with double the deals on Amazon devices.
Among the biggest deals to grab are the ones on Alexa-enabled Amazon devices, including Echo smart speakers, Fire tablets, and Fire TV. Will there be a deal on Show Mode Charging Dock, a hot new accessory that turns Fire HD 8 or HD 10 into an Echo Show? We hope it will, especially that a pre-release price was already lowered.
Jeff Wilke, Amazon CEO Worldwide Consumer, said in a press release:
New this year, members can shop exclusive Prime Day Launches from hundreds of brands worldwide, enjoy exclusive savings at Whole Foods Market and experience surprise entertainment events unboxed from giant Smile boxes in major cities.
New this year, hundreds of well-known brands will unbox exclusive new items and special-edition products exclusively for Prime members, with Prime Day Launches.
For the first time, U.S. Prime members will also be able to celebrate Prime Day at their local Whole Foods Market.
While all deals will be revealed on July 16, you can already grab attractive Prime-exclusive deals on the official Prime Day 2018 homepage.
The biggest deal revealed so far is the $100 price cut on a high-end smart speaker from Amazon. Echo Show now costs only $129.99 (
$229.99), what accounts for a 43% saving.
Two deals on our favorite Amazon subscriptions are also available right now:
- get three months of Kindle Unlimited for just $0.99,
- get three months of Audible membership at more than 65% off, for $4.95 a month.
If you want to see how deep the deals on select items can be, make sure to track price drops on popular Amazon devices: Kindle e-readers, Fire tablets, and Echo smart speakers.
Please read on to see more facts and deals.
What are expected Prime Day 2018 deals?
- biggest deals yet on Alexa-enabled products: Echo, Fire TV and Fire tablets,
- double the deals on Amazon devices,
- exclusive savings at Whole Foods Market,
- exclusive items and special editions of products from hundreds of well-known and emerging brands,
- exclusive deals across TVs, smart home, kitchen, grocery, toys, fashion, furniture, appliances and back-to-school supplies, and everyday essentials.
What are available Prime Day 2018 deals?
- save $100 on Echo Show smart speaker,
- three months of Kindle Unlimited for just $0.99,
- three months of Audible membership at more than 65% off, for $4.95 a month,
- four months of Amazon Music Unlimited for just $0.99,
- up to 25% off furniture and décor from Rivet and Stone & Beam,
- up to 20% off AmazonBasics items,
- 30% off everyday essentials from Presto!,
- 30% off Mama Bear,
- save 30% on Solimo products,
- save up to 50% on popular movies and TV shows on digital, DVD and Blu-Ray.
How to get ready for Prime Day 2018?
- get good deals before Prime Day,
- explore Amazon Prime Insider,
- subscribe to Amazon Prime newsletter,
- watch Prime Day deals with a free Amazon app,
- set up Amazon Assistant in your browser,
- join Amazon Prime before Prime Day sale goes live,
- compare Prime Day deals between Amazon stores.
When is Prime Day 2018?
- United States – July 16, at 12 pm PT / 3 pm ET,
- United Kingdom – July 16, at 12 pm,
- Spain – July 16, at 12 pm,
- Mexico – July 16, at 12 pm,
- Japan – July 16, at 12 pm,
- India – July 16, at 12 pm,
- Italy – July 16, at 12 pm,
- Germany – July 16, at 12 pm,
- France – July 16, at 12 pm,
- China – July 16, at 12 pm,
- Canada – July 16, at 12 pm PT / 3 pm ET,
- Belgium – July 16, at 12 pm,
- Austria – July 16, at 12 pm,
- Australia – July 16, at 12 pm,
- Singapore – July 16, at 12 pm,
- Netherlands – July 16, at 12 pm,
- Luxembourg – July 16, at 12 pm.
What are Amazon Prime benefits?
- Free Two-Day Shipping – on eligible items to addresses in the contiguous U.S.,
- Free Same-Day Delivery – in certain areas,
- Kindle Owners’ Lending Library – you can borrow one book each calendar month; the catalog includes over 1,000,000 ebooks,
- Kindle First – early access to download a new book for free every month from the Kindle First picks,
- Audible Channels – free access to original audio editions of standout articles and news from top sources,
- Prime Reading – free access to over 1,000 top Kindle books, magazines, and comics,
- Prime Instant Video – unlimited streaming of movies and TV episodes,
- Prime Music – unlimited, ad-free access to hundreds of Prime playlists and more than a million songs,
- Prime Photos – secure unlimited photo storage in Amazon Cloud Drive,
- Prime Pantry – members can purchase low priced grocery, household, and pet care items for a flat delivery fee of $5.99,
- Amazon Elements – access to Amazon’s line of everyday essentials,
- Prime Early Access – 30-minute early access to select Lightning Deals and new events on MyHabit.com,
- Membership sharing – Prime members may share the account with up to four eligible household members living at the same address.
• • •
Are you interested in Amazon Prime? Keep exploring:
- Here are Prime Day 2019 Kindle deals for members and non-members
- 8 reasons why Prime Day deals should be available to all Amazon customers
- The best Prime Day Audible deals in one place – membership and audiobooks
- Don’t wait for Prime Day – get 66% off 3 months of Audible right now
- How to successfully cancel Amazon Prime subscription