Some topics should be kept repeating as many times as possible. One of them is why reading is good for your brain and body.
A non-profit health system Peace Health has released an infographic Boost your health with books. It’s a simple list of the benefits of reading books, both the ones influencing your body and health.
The visual is split into two parts. One includes benefits for children, the other one for adults.
What’s the most important reason why you are reading books?
Click or tap the infographic to see it in full resolution.
Check out more infographic about books and reading:
- How to write, promote, and sell an ebook – in 9 easy steps (infographic)
- 11 famous books that began as dreams (infographic)
- Simple tips to help read quicker and comprehend more (infographic)
- A fascinating evolution of the alphabet (flowchart)
- 140 years of audiobooks (infographic)
Prime members can save up to $50 on select Kindle models, but there are also other – equally interesting – Kindle-related deals that all Amazon customers can get.