Some topics should be kept repeating as many times as possible. One of them is why reading is good for your brain and body.
A non-profit health system Peace Health has released an infographic Boost your health with books. It’s a simple list of the benefits of reading books, both the ones influencing your body and health.
The visual is split into two parts. One includes benefits for children, the other one for adults.
What’s the most important reason why you are reading books?
Click or tap the infographic to see it in full resolution.
Check out more infographic about books and reading:
- How many libraries could the bestselling authors fill (infographic)
- How to find out which European language you are reading (flowchart)
- Censorship by the numbers (infographic)
- Top most challenged books of 2018 in the United States (infographic)
- How Shakespeare’s most iconic female characters got their names (infographic)