Some topics should be kept repeating as many times as possible. One of them is why reading is good for your brain and body.
A non-profit health system Peace Health has released an infographic Boost your health with books. It’s a simple list of the benefits of reading books, both the ones influencing your body and health.
The visual is split into two parts. One includes benefits for children, the other one for adults.
What’s the most important reason why you are reading books?
Click or tap the infographic to see it in full resolution.
Check out more infographic about books and reading:
- 6 steps to read more books – more efficiently (infographic)
- Benefits of reading graphic novels (infographic)
- Forbidden books from around the world (infographic)
- 10 must-read books on user experience and usability (infographic)
- How to write, promote, and sell an ebook – in 9 easy steps (infographic)
Is there a book lover in your life whom you would like to give an exceptional gift this Christmas? Explore these gift lists to find the most refreshing ideas!