The English language can be highly confusing. It’s full of inconsistencies and evolving rules.
The infographic prepared by a student accommodation site Urbanest puts the most confusing cases together, being an extensive visual guide to English grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
It’s one of the most useful English grammar infographics we’ve ever seen. Instead of just showing grammar mistakes, the visual presents examples of sentences with the correct usage.
You will see words and phrases that cause most common grammar mistakes, grammar rules that can be broken, a list of most commonly misspelt words, and punctuation rules to follow.
No matter what you study, a good grasp of English grammar is important in order to be taken seriously in your writing and can also help you gain a few extra marks, too.
Click or tap the infographic to see it enlarged.
Via The Digital Reader.
More infographics to check out:
- 6 steps to read more books – more efficiently (infographic)
- Benefits of reading graphic novels (infographic)
- Forbidden books from around the world (infographic)
- 10 must-read books on user experience and usability (infographic)
- How to write, promote, and sell an ebook – in 9 easy steps (infographic)
Is there a book lover in your life whom you would like to give an exceptional gift this Christmas? Explore these gift lists to find the most refreshing ideas!