Many users still enjoy their first Kindles or iPads, and the last thing they’d want to think about is what happens to the device when its time is over.
There are also people, like me, who keep old gadgets because of nostalgia. However, we need to realize the time to dispose them will come sooner or later.
The general advice is to try to give your device a second life, find a way to reuse, repair, or recycle it. The other option, shipping it to e-waste centers, “not only has devastating effects on the environment, but can be very harmful to the people dismantling the devices.”
Click or tap on the image to see it in full view.
Other infographics to check out:
- The best 2018 infographics about books, libraries, and reading
- The ultimate gift-giving guide – which gifts to give and when (infographic)
- 8 important things users want from a library (infographic)
- 11 libraries invaluable to world history (infographic)
- 15 proven ways to write faster and become a better writer (infographic)