Popsugar has compiled a list of books for avid readers. You’ll find here John Steinbeck’s East of Eden, a Pulitzer-prize winning novel by Donna Tartt The Goldfinch, and Ulysses by James Joyce.
Ahead are 25 reads that are lengthy, intense, vastly elaborate, or any combination. Best wishes in your imaginary journey!
Click or tap the image to see the titles in detail.
More infographics to explore:
- Simple tips to help read quicker and comprehend more (infographic)
- A fascinating evolution of the alphabet (flowchart)
- 140 years of audiobooks (infographic)
- What happens when students stop reading over the summer (infographic)
- 12 celebrity memoirs and autobiographies to inspire and motivate you (infographic)