Popsugar has compiled a list of books for avid readers. You’ll find here John Steinbeck’s East of Eden, a Pulitzer-prize winning novel by Donna Tartt The Goldfinch, and Ulysses by James Joyce.
Ahead are 25 reads that are lengthy, intense, vastly elaborate, or any combination. Best wishes in your imaginary journey!
Click or tap the image to see the titles in detail.
More infographics to explore:
- Reading 20 minutes a day makes a difference (infographic)
- The clear correlation between libraries and literacy rates (infographic)
- A handy timeline of Dr Seuss books (infographic)
- 18 business books you can finish on your lunch break (infographic)
- Best books about love set in 100 countries around the world (infographic)