Popsugar has compiled a list of books for avid readers. You’ll find here John Steinbeck’s East of Eden, a Pulitzer-prize winning novel by Donna Tartt The Goldfinch, and Ulysses by James Joyce.
Ahead are 25 reads that are lengthy, intense, vastly elaborate, or any combination. Best wishes in your imaginary journey!
Click or tap the image to see the titles in detail.
More infographics to explore:
- 6 steps to read more books – more efficiently (infographic)
- Benefits of reading graphic novels (infographic)
- Forbidden books from around the world (infographic)
- 10 must-read books on user experience and usability (infographic)
- How to write, promote, and sell an ebook – in 9 easy steps (infographic)
Is there a book lover in your life whom you would like to give an exceptional gift this Christmas? Explore these gift lists to find the most refreshing ideas!