Popsugar has compiled a list of books for avid readers. You’ll find here John Steinbeck’s East of Eden, a Pulitzer-prize winning novel by Donna Tartt The Goldfinch, and Ulysses by James Joyce.
Ahead are 25 reads that are lengthy, intense, vastly elaborate, or any combination. Best wishes in your imaginary journey!
Click or tap the image to see the titles in detail.
More infographics to explore:
- How many libraries could the bestselling authors fill (infographic)
- How to find out which European language you are reading (flowchart)
- Censorship by the numbers (infographic)
- Top most challenged books of 2018 in the United States (infographic)
- How Shakespeare’s most iconic female characters got their names (infographic)