Seoul-based graphic designer and artist Jungho Lee creates marvellous, dreamy, a bit surreal illustrations for books and magazines.
Recently he has decided to create a series of images about books, showing in a metaphorical way how books open the imagination, change attitude, and evoke good feelings.
More to explore:
- Homes of famous authors recreated in a stunning book art series
- A fascinating evolution of the alphabet (flowchart)
- All books are for everyone!
- How to find out which European language you are reading (flowchart)
- Booksellers of the future (cartoon)
Is there a book lover in your life whom you would like to give an exceptional gift this Christmas? Explore these gift lists to find the most refreshing ideas!