The book is the best-known way to travel to exciting places without leaving home.
The team from Global English Editing, an online professional editing and proofreading platform, has come up with the new infographic – or rather a literary map – that puts together the most iconic book set in almost every country in the world.
In total, over 150 books are listed, from international bestsellers like The Three Musketeers (France), to the epic poem by Adam Mickiewicz, Pan Tadeusz, set in Poland, to Fuad al-Takarli’s classic The Long Way Back (Iraq).
Whether you are looking to revisit a favorite country or learn about someplace new, this map has something for everyone. With it, you can tour the entire world—without ever leaving home.
When you visit the original post on GEE blog, you will have a chance to read more details about every featured book.
Make sure to check out the other infographic from Global English Editing – a guide to world reading habits.
Click or tap the infographic to enlarge it.
Want to find more infographics about books and reading? We’ve got them all! Here are the ones recently added to our archive:
- Forbidden books from around the world (infographic)
- 10 must-read books on user experience and usability (infographic)
- How to write, promote, and sell an ebook – in 9 easy steps (infographic)
- 11 famous books that began as dreams (infographic)
- Simple tips to help read quicker and comprehend more (infographic)