Perpetual Stew shared on Reddit a fascinating flowchart that will help you decode which European language you are looking at, based on characters (or character groups) specific for each language.
Does it work for your mother tongue?
Click or tap the image to see it in full resolution.
More to explore:
- Simple tips to help read quicker and comprehend more (infographic)
- A fascinating evolution of the alphabet (flowchart)
- 140 years of audiobooks (infographic)
- What happens when students stop reading over the summer (infographic)
- 12 celebrity memoirs and autobiographies to inspire and motivate you (infographic)