Perpetual Stew shared on Reddit a fascinating flowchart that will help you decode which European language you are looking at, based on characters (or character groups) specific for each language.
Does it work for your mother tongue?
Click or tap the image to see it in full resolution.
More to explore:
- 19 trendy words you should be using more often (infographic)
- Reading in the 21st century – digital and print compared (infographic)
- 6 steps to read more books – more efficiently (infographic)
- Benefits of reading graphic novels (infographic)
- Forbidden books from around the world (infographic)
Is there a book lover in your life whom you would like to give an exceptional gift this Christmas? Explore these gift lists to find the most refreshing ideas!