Everyone has a unique way to learn because everyone receives and processes information differently. Some people love to study with pictures. Others are much more engaged when they can listen and speak.
Luckily, there are many different methods of learning, so the only goal is to find out what kind of learner you are.
And you can find it out in the new infographic designed by Nivene Judeh for Pound Place. Well, this infographic is most suitable for visual learners. Auditory learners would be more excited to hear a podcast.
The infographic starts with the helpful flowchart that follows the question: “Which part of the classes do you feel you would learn the most from?”
Pick up the options you most identify with, and in no time you will see which kind of learner you are.
Under the flowchart you will see five learning styles described in detail:
- the visual learner – you learn best with graphical depictions, such as charts, maps, or body language,
- the aura/auditory learner – you love discussing topics and listening to audio instruction,
- the read/write learner – you are most successful textbooks and note taking,
- the kinesthetic learner – you learn the most by trial-and-error, when you get to put theory in practise,
- the multimodal learner – if you do not have one distinct learning preference.
The last thing is a useful piece of advice:
Everyone learns in different ways, so don’t compare yourself to others. Be willing to experiment to find out what works for you and you’ll find that no subject is beyond your abilities.
Click or tap the infographic to see it in full resolution.
Via Design Taxi.
More to explore:
- How to write, promote, and sell an ebook – in 9 easy steps (infographic)
- 11 famous books that began as dreams (infographic)
- Simple tips to help read quicker and comprehend more (infographic)
- A fascinating evolution of the alphabet (flowchart)
- 140 years of audiobooks (infographic)
Prime members can save up to $50 on select Kindle models, but there are also other – equally interesting – Kindle-related deals that all Amazon customers can get.