Everyone has a unique way to learn because everyone receives and processes information differently. Some people love to study with pictures. Others are much more engaged when they can listen and speak.
Luckily, there are many different methods of learning, so the only goal is to find out what kind of learner you are.
And you can find it out in the new infographic designed by Nivene Judeh for Pound Place. Well, this infographic is most suitable for visual learners. Auditory learners would be more excited to hear a podcast.
The infographic starts with the helpful flowchart that follows the question: “Which part of the classes do you feel you would learn the most from?”
Pick up the options you most identify with, and in no time you will see which kind of learner you are.
Under the flowchart you will see five learning styles described in detail:
- the visual learner – you learn best with graphical depictions, such as charts, maps, or body language,
- the aura/auditory learner – you love discussing topics and listening to audio instruction,
- the read/write learner – you are most successful textbooks and note taking,
- the kinesthetic learner – you learn the most by trial-and-error, when you get to put theory in practise,
- the multimodal learner – if you do not have one distinct learning preference.
The last thing is a useful piece of advice:
Everyone learns in different ways, so don’t compare yourself to others. Be willing to experiment to find out what works for you and you’ll find that no subject is beyond your abilities.
Click or tap the infographic to see it in full resolution.
Via Design Taxi.
More to explore:
- Amazon Echo vs. Google Home – which smart speaker is better? (infographic)
- How to conveniently get your book published in major ebook stores (infographic)
- How much are famous authors worth per word? (infographic)
- Every literary movement in the history of literature summed up in a single sentence (infographic)
- A magic history of Harry Potter (infographic)
Want even more? Check out all articles in this topic: Infographics.
Start the discussion
Tips and tricks
International availability of the waterproof Kindle Oasis 2 (2017)
On the launch date, October 31, 2017 – Kindle Oasis can be shipped to over 170 countries around the world – both via Amazon’s main store and stores localized in other major countries.
A website lets judge a book by its first page, not a cover
Recommend Me a Book website displays the first page of a random popular book, so that you can start reading it right away.
These literature-inspired tea blends will make a great gift for every book lover
The Literary Tea Company is a one-stop shopping destination for anyone who is looking for unique gifts for the book lover.
9 best keyboards and keyboard cases for the iPad
A list of versatile keyboards for current iPad models. Foldable keyboards, cases with built-in keyboards, universal keyboard stands, and more.
50 best Amazon Fire cases and accessories to buy in 2018
A list of the best case covers and accessories for Amazon Kindle Fire tablets: Fire 7, Fire HD 8, Fire HD 10, and older models. Plus a selection of the best accessories: power chargers, screen protectors, stands, and more.
50 best case covers and accessories for your Nook e-reader and tablet
A list of fashionable, well-designed Nook case covers and accessories. Nook GlowLight & GlowLight Plus, Nook Tab A 7.0, Nook Tab S2 8.0, and Nook Tab E 9.6.