Everyone has a unique way to learn because everyone receives and processes information differently. Some people love to study with pictures. Others are much more engaged when they can listen and speak.
Luckily, there are many different methods of learning, so the only goal is to find out what kind of learner you are.
And you can find it out in the new infographic designed by Nivene Judeh for Pound Place. Well, this infographic is most suitable for visual learners. Auditory learners would be more excited to hear a podcast.
The infographic starts with the helpful flowchart that follows the question: “Which part of the classes do you feel you would learn the most from?”
Pick up the options you most identify with, and in no time you will see which kind of learner you are.
Under the flowchart you will see five learning styles described in detail:
- the visual learner – you learn best with graphical depictions, such as charts, maps, or body language,
- the aura/auditory learner – you love discussing topics and listening to audio instruction,
- the read/write learner – you are most successful textbooks and note taking,
- the kinesthetic learner – you learn the most by trial-and-error, when you get to put theory in practise,
- the multimodal learner – if you do not have one distinct learning preference.
The last thing is a useful piece of advice:
Everyone learns in different ways, so don’t compare yourself to others. Be willing to experiment to find out what works for you and you’ll find that no subject is beyond your abilities.
Click or tap the infographic to see it in full resolution.
Via Design Taxi.
More to explore:
- Reading books – benefits for children and adults (infographic)
- How libraries are using social media (infographic)
- 10 exciting years of the Kindle (infographic)
- Frequency of reading books across the world (infographic)
- 16 children’s books characters in court (infographic)
Want even more? Check out all articles in this topic: Infographics.
Tips and tricks
Waterproof Kobo Aura H2O 2017 – tech specs, comparisons, pics, more
Everything you wanted to know about the new waterproof 6.8-inch Kobo Aura H20 (2017). Product details, comparisons with other waterproof e-readers, full tech specs, and more.
Use Kindle app for iOS to read articles you find on the web
Kindle for iOS can be used not only to read ebooks and magazines from the Kindle Store, but also content avaiable online.…
10 protective cases for your Amazon Fire HD 8 (2016)
Check out the selection of Amazon Fire HD 8 (2016) case covers that are meant to fully protect your tablet from dust, scratches, and bumps.
35 gifts your dad will love as much as he loves books
A list of the unique gifts for the dad who has everything and who loves reading books. Personal accessories, home decor ideas, tech gadgets, digital subscriptions, Kindle bundles, and more.
50 thought-provoking quotes about libraries and librarians
A list of the best quotes about libraries and librarians, together with quotes that you can share as images.
50 most popular images about books, reading, and libraries
A list of images about books, reading, and libraries, that were most frequently shared on Facebook, Pinterest, and other social media networks.