When planning summer holidays, many people want to carefully select the books they are going to take and read.
One way to find the books is to follow recommendations of the others, such as Amazon Charts – new weekly bestsellers lists. The other way is to follow your heart.
The new visual is called The Ultimate Flowchart for Finding Your Next Book, and is a detailed flowchart that will let you find the next great book to read.
The flowchart finds not a single book but leads to multiple results – and this is a very helpful feature. Above the title of each book, you’ll see the book’s ultra-short description, such as “big brother” for 1984, or “pandemic” for The Stand.
Easy on the eyes, user-friendly, and guaranteed to leave you satisfied; give this infographic a go, and let’s find you a book to sink your teeth into this summer.
Obviously, you can use the flowchart to find the next read not only for summer.
Click or tap the infographic to see it enlarged.
Via The Digital Reader.
More infographics for book lovers:
- America seen through banned and challenged books (infographic)
- A quick and easy guide to Amazon Prime Day 2018 (infographic)
- 18 most recognizable book covers and fun facts about them (infographic)
- 50 empowering quotes from fictional female characters (infographic)
- Best selling books and book series of the 21st century (infographic)