Half Price Books, one of America’s favorite independent booksellers, asked their customers to recommend books under 200 pages that would be a perfect companion for a book lover.
The image below displays top 55 recommendations. Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck is accompanied by Neil Gaiman’s new book The Ocean at the End of the Lane, or The Girl on the Fridge by Etgar Keret.
Check out the original post at Half Price Books Blog for the entire list, or click on the image below to see it in full resolution.
What book under 200 pages would you add to your reading list?
Read also 50 short books for busy people
More infographics to check out:
- 6 steps to read more books – more efficiently (infographic)
- Benefits of reading graphic novels (infographic)
- Forbidden books from around the world (infographic)
- 10 must-read books on user experience and usability (infographic)
- How to write, promote, and sell an ebook – in 9 easy steps (infographic)
Is there a book lover in your life whom you would like to give an exceptional gift this Christmas? Explore these gift lists to find the most refreshing ideas!