So, you won’t be able to read a book today? Too much work? Too tired to be able to focus? The evening is booked for favorite TV shows (and there is nothing more complicated you are willing to do)?
Why not trying to replace excuses for not reading books with tips to get more reading in your life?
Take a look at the simple infographic created by Peabody Institute Library. It lists six simple tips to incorporate reading books into your daily routine.
Click or tap the infographic to see it in full resolution.
More infographics to check out:
- How to write, promote, and sell an ebook – in 9 easy steps (infographic)
- 11 famous books that began as dreams (infographic)
- Simple tips to help read quicker and comprehend more (infographic)
- A fascinating evolution of the alphabet (flowchart)
- 140 years of audiobooks (infographic)
Prime members can save up to $50 on select Kindle models, but there are also other – equally interesting – Kindle-related deals that all Amazon customers can get.