So, you won’t be able to read a book today? Too much work? Too tired to be able to focus? The evening is booked for favorite TV shows (and there is nothing more complicated you are willing to do)?
Why not trying to replace excuses for not reading books with tips to get more reading in your life?
Take a look at the simple infographic created by Peabody Institute Library. It lists six simple tips to incorporate reading books into your daily routine.
Click or tap the infographic to see it in full resolution.
More infographics to check out:
- America seen through banned and challenged books (infographic)
- A quick and easy guide to Amazon Prime Day 2018 (infographic)
- 18 most recognizable book covers and fun facts about them (infographic)
- 50 empowering quotes from fictional female characters (infographic)
- Best selling books and book series of the 21st century (infographic)