So, you won’t be able to read a book today? Too much work? Too tired to be able to focus? The evening is booked for favorite TV shows (and there is nothing more complicated you are willing to do)?
Why not trying to replace excuses for not reading books with tips to get more reading in your life?
Take a look at the simple infographic created by Peabody Institute Library. It lists six simple tips to incorporate reading books into your daily routine.
Click or tap the infographic to see it in full resolution.
More infographics to check out:
- The best 2018 infographics about books, libraries, and reading
- The ultimate gift-giving guide – which gifts to give and when (infographic)
- 8 important things users want from a library (infographic)
- 11 libraries invaluable to world history (infographic)
- 15 proven ways to write faster and become a better writer (infographic)