So, you won’t be able to read a book today? Too much work? Too tired to be able to focus? The evening is booked for favorite TV shows (and there is nothing more complicated you are willing to do)?
Why not trying to replace excuses for not reading books with tips to get more reading in your life?
Take a look at the simple infographic created by Peabody Institute Library. It lists six simple tips to incorporate reading books into your daily routine.
Click or tap the infographic to see it in full resolution.
More infographics to check out:
- How many libraries could the bestselling authors fill (infographic)
- How to find out which European language you are reading (flowchart)
- Censorship by the numbers (infographic)
- Top most challenged books of 2018 in the United States (infographic)
- How Shakespeare’s most iconic female characters got their names (infographic)