Blinkist is a service that lets read the most important insights from over 1,500 bestselling non-fiction books in concise 15-minute summaries.
The company shared an insightful post with tips for smarter and faster reading.
The tips are brief conclusions from a few insightful non-fiction books – must reads for everyone who wants to be more effective in both work and private life.
Getting curious is what I find particularly intriguing. “When presented with new concepts, it’s our own curiosity that awakens an attitude of awe – which is great, because that awe primes our brains to learn.”
The article on Blinkist is accompanied by a concise infographic shown below. Click or tap the image to see it in full resolution.
Via Blinkist on Twitter.
More infographics to check out:
- How many libraries could the bestselling authors fill (infographic)
- How to find out which European language you are reading (flowchart)
- Censorship by the numbers (infographic)
- Top most challenged books of 2018 in the United States (infographic)
- How Shakespeare’s most iconic female characters got their names (infographic)