Blinkist is a service that lets read the most important insights from over 1,500 bestselling non-fiction books in concise 15-minute summaries.
The company shared an insightful post with tips for smarter and faster reading.
The tips are brief conclusions from a few insightful non-fiction books – must reads for everyone who wants to be more effective in both work and private life.
Getting curious is what I find particularly intriguing. “When presented with new concepts, it’s our own curiosity that awakens an attitude of awe – which is great, because that awe primes our brains to learn.”
The article on Blinkist is accompanied by a concise infographic shown below. Click or tap the image to see it in full resolution.
Via Blinkist on Twitter.
More infographics to check out:
- The best 2018 infographics about books, libraries, and reading
- The ultimate gift-giving guide – which gifts to give and when (infographic)
- 8 important things users want from a library (infographic)
- 11 libraries invaluable to world history (infographic)
- 15 proven ways to write faster and become a better writer (infographic)