Blinkist is a service that lets read the most important insights from over 1,500 bestselling non-fiction books in concise 15-minute summaries.
The company shared an insightful post with tips for smarter and faster reading.
The tips are brief conclusions from a few insightful non-fiction books – must reads for everyone who wants to be more effective in both work and private life.
Getting curious is what I find particularly intriguing. “When presented with new concepts, it’s our own curiosity that awakens an attitude of awe – which is great, because that awe primes our brains to learn.”
The article on Blinkist is accompanied by a concise infographic shown below. Click or tap the image to see it in full resolution.
Via Blinkist on Twitter.
More infographics to check out:
- A turn-by-turn guide to literary road trips across America (infographic)
- 9 science-backed ways to build a better brain (infographic)
- America seen through banned and challenged books (infographic)
- A quick and easy guide to Amazon Prime Day 2018 (infographic)
- 18 most recognizable book covers and fun facts about them (infographic)