Everyone knows that the best way to write better is to read more. Did you know it could also work the other way round?
Big Universe, a platform that helps accelerate literacy by inspiring students and empowering teachers, has just released an interesting infographic that explains three writing practices designed to improve reading.
The infographic is addressed to teachers who want to help their students develop both reading and writing skills, but the tips are helpful for anyone who just needs to understand better how reading and writing depend on each other.
The more students write about what they read, the better they understand what they’ve read.
Click or tap the infographic to enlarge it.
Via Big Universe Blog.
Interested in infographics about books and reading? We’ve got a huge archive, here are just the recent ones:
- How many libraries could the bestselling authors fill (infographic)
- How to find out which European language you are reading (flowchart)
- Censorship by the numbers (infographic)
- Top most challenged books of 2018 in the United States (infographic)
- How Shakespeare’s most iconic female characters got their names (infographic)