We all know that reading is important for success. Here are some figures to prove it. 88% of wealthy people read at least half an hour a day. The average CEO reads 60 or more books a year.
These, and other facts about reading habits that lead to success, are included in the new infographic from Fresh Essays.
Reading is a powerful tool of self-improvement. It’s one of the richest sources of knowledge and inspiration. The right literature (either fiction or non-fiction) develops creativity, enlightens and entertains.
94% of wealthy people read about current events, but only 11% spend their time reading for entertainment.
The infographic includes also the “reading profiles” of most successful people: what time a day they read, what categories they prefer, and what are their favorite books.
Oprah Winfrey, Steve Jobs, Warren Buffett, and Mark Zuckerberg are among them.
Click or tap the infographic to see it enlarged.
More infographics to explore:
- 6 steps to read more books – more efficiently (infographic)
- Benefits of reading graphic novels (infographic)
- Forbidden books from around the world (infographic)
- 10 must-read books on user experience and usability (infographic)
- How to write, promote, and sell an ebook – in 9 easy steps (infographic)
Is there a book lover in your life whom you would like to give an exceptional gift this Christmas? Explore these gift lists to find the most refreshing ideas!