The first thing that catches the attention is that each NovelTea tin resembles a classic novel in a hardcover edition.
The cover design is not a copy of the original classic book. That would be too easy. It’s much more sophisticated. Inspired by great classic covers, these tasteful artworks are combined with clever modifications of book titles.
So, you won’t see Pride and Prejudice, although it might seem so at first glance. You’ll see Pride and Peppermint.
This ingenious balance between historical authenticity and an English sense of humor is the essence of NovelTea Tins.
There are six blends, all with tricky titles, available in NovelTea Tins online store (some are, however, out of stock):
- Pride and Peppermint – organic rooibos, organic peppermint, organic chamomile,
- Matcha Do About Nothing – matcha tea powder,
- Oliver Lemon Twist – organic green tea, ginger root, lemongrass, lemon myrtle,
- Don Quixotea – red cinnamon, cardamom, black pepper, and the root of ginger,
- The Picture of Earl Grey – organic jasmine green tea, rose-blended bergamot,
- War and Peach – strong white tea, chamomile, and sweet peach.
NovelTea Tins were born thanks to Kickstarter campaign, where the creators – independent artists and tea blending experts – managed to collect over $60k from project backers.
NovelTea Tins – literature-inspired tea blends
All images by NovelTea Tins.
More to explore:
- 14 books every bibliophile would love to receive this Christmas
- The ultimate Christmas 2019 gift guide for tech-savvy bibliophiles
- These 12 brilliant audiobooks are worth gifting in 2019
- Top 15 most interesting Amazon Fire 10 case covers and sleeves
- 7 best iPad cases compatible with Smart Keyboard
Is there a book lover in your life whom you would like to give an exceptional gift this Christmas? Explore these gift lists to find the most refreshing ideas!