The first thing that catches the attention is that each NovelTea tin resembles a classic novel in a hardcover edition.
The cover design is not a copy of the original classic book. That would be too easy. It’s much more sophisticated. Inspired by great classic covers, these tasteful artworks are combined with clever modifications of book titles.
So, you won’t see Pride and Prejudice, although it might seem so at first glance. You’ll see Pride and Peppermint.
This ingenious balance between historical authenticity and an English sense of humor is the essence of NovelTea Tins.
There are six blends, all with tricky titles, available in NovelTea Tins online store (some are, however, out of stock):
- Pride and Peppermint – organic rooibos, organic peppermint, organic chamomile,
- Matcha Do About Nothing – matcha tea powder,
- Oliver Lemon Twist – organic green tea, ginger root, lemongrass, lemon myrtle,
- Don Quixotea – red cinnamon, cardamom, black pepper, and the root of ginger,
- The Picture of Earl Grey – organic jasmine green tea, rose-blended bergamot,
- War and Peach – strong white tea, chamomile, and sweet peach.
NovelTea Tins were born thanks to Kickstarter campaign, where the creators – independent artists and tea blending experts – managed to collect over $60k from project backers.
NovelTea Tins – literature-inspired tea blends
All images by NovelTea Tins.
More to explore:
- Kindle lovers, Prime Day doesn’t favor you this year
- 10 best-rated iPad accessories you can in 2019 so far
- Listen: here are 17 exciting gifts to give audiobook lovers in 2019
- 25 best books to read in 2019 so far, by genre
- Here are 10 top-rated Kindle Oasis 3 (2019) case covers and sleeves
Prime members can save up to $50 on select Kindle models, but there are also other – equally interesting – Kindle-related deals that all Amazon customers can get.