ListMonde, a blog for curious minds, has just released a great infographic with 12 English words that are most wrongly used. The list is especially helpful for people who use English as a second language.
These are the most common words whose misuse causes protests among editors, writers, and other pros of the English language.
Click on the image to see it in full size. Also, make sure to check out the infographic that deals with the same topic: Commonly misspelled English words.
Via Design Taxi.
- How to write, promote, and sell an ebook – in 9 easy steps (infographic)
- 11 famous books that began as dreams (infographic)
- Simple tips to help read quicker and comprehend more (infographic)
- A fascinating evolution of the alphabet (flowchart)
- 140 years of audiobooks (infographic)
Prime members can save up to $50 on select Kindle models, but there are also other – equally interesting – Kindle-related deals that all Amazon customers can get.