To celebrate the 20th anniversary of Harry Potter, Bloomsbury Publishing has released a set of interesting materials Hogwarts students have to see, collect, and share.
Take a closer look at an illustrated timeline, A Potted History of Harry Potter, which depicts an enormous publishing success of J.K. Rowling’s series.
The series has sold over 450 million copies worldwide in 79 languages, inspired a major movie franchise, a spellbinding theatre production, and has continued to captivate readers of all ages for twenty years.
Click or tap the infographic to see it in full resolution.
Via Bloomsbury Blog.
More to explore:
- How many libraries could the bestselling authors fill (infographic)
- How to find out which European language you are reading (flowchart)
- Censorship by the numbers (infographic)
- Top most challenged books of 2018 in the United States (infographic)
- How Shakespeare’s most iconic female characters got their names (infographic)