To celebrate the 20th anniversary of Harry Potter, Bloomsbury Publishing has released a set of interesting materials Hogwarts students have to see, collect, and share.
Take a closer look at an illustrated timeline, A Potted History of Harry Potter, which depicts an enormous publishing success of J.K. Rowling’s series.
The series has sold over 450 million copies worldwide in 79 languages, inspired a major movie franchise, a spellbinding theatre production, and has continued to captivate readers of all ages for twenty years.
Click or tap the infographic to see it in full resolution.
Via Bloomsbury Blog.
More to explore:
- Best books about love set in 100 countries around the world (infographic)
- A timeline of international book fairs in 2019 (infographic)
- The state of books and reading in 2018 (infographic)
- The best 2018 infographics about books, libraries, and reading
- The ultimate gift-giving guide – which gifts to give and when (infographic)