This wonderful flowchart was prepared for Valentine’s Day by the team from Penguin Books.
When you answer a couple of questions, you and your beloved one with have a chance to learn which famous literary couple you have most in common with.
Yes, you’ll find Daisy and Jay on the list. No, you won’t find Romeo and Juliet. Instead, there is a couple from another Shakespeare’s tragedy, Antony and Cleopatra.
Click or tap the infographic to see it enlarged.
Via Penguin Books Blog.
More infographics to check out:
- The best 2018 infographics about books, libraries, and reading
- The ultimate gift-giving guide – which gifts to give and when (infographic)
- 8 important things users want from a library (infographic)
- 11 libraries invaluable to world history (infographic)
- 15 proven ways to write faster and become a better writer (infographic)