This wonderful flowchart was prepared for Valentine’s Day by the team from Penguin Books.
When you answer a couple of questions, you and your beloved one with have a chance to learn which famous literary couple you have most in common with.
Yes, you’ll find Daisy and Jay on the list. No, you won’t find Romeo and Juliet. Instead, there is a couple from another Shakespeare’s tragedy, Antony and Cleopatra.
Click or tap the infographic to see it enlarged.
Via Penguin Books Blog.
More infographics to check out:
- 9 science-backed ways to build a better brain (infographic)
- America seen through banned and challenged books (infographic)
- A quick and easy guide to Amazon Prime Day 2018 (infographic)
- 18 most recognizable book covers and fun facts about them (infographic)
- 50 empowering quotes from fictional female characters (infographic)