Based on a report from YALSA, the infographic, designed by Naomi Bates from Northwest High School Library, shows how important it is to keep libraries being part of a teen’s life.
There is no doubt that libraries and learning are changing and that technology is the portal to inspire and fulfill young adults’ hunger for exploration. Supporting youth through technology is not a luxury: it is the 21st-century way of learning.
More infographics on Ebook Friendly:
- How many libraries could the bestselling authors fill (infographic)
- How to find out which European language you are reading (flowchart)
- Censorship by the numbers (infographic)
- Top most challenged books of 2018 in the United States (infographic)
- How Shakespeare’s most iconic female characters got their names (infographic)