iPad is the most famous tablet, but on the other side it’s also the most expensive one. Does that mix of fame and cost help evolve the classroom?
Secure Edge prepared an infographic which leaves this question open. For many people iPad is the synonym for a tablet. Tablets running Android operating system are cheaper and offer the same functionality as iPad, so why pay more?
According to the infographic, 8 out of 10 teachers say their students want tablets like iPad in their class. 86% of students believe that tablets (no iPads) could help them learn more efficiently.
These two figures alone prove that tablet, any tablet, is good to accelerate the classroom into the future.
- The best 2018 infographics about books, libraries, and reading
- The ultimate gift-giving guide – which gifts to give and when (infographic)
- 8 important things users want from a library (infographic)
- 11 libraries invaluable to world history (infographic)
- 15 proven ways to write faster and become a better writer (infographic)