From a Danish cloud-based printing company Princh comes a concise infographic that lists things library patrons would love to see in their libraries.
The visual is based on a detailed post that shares a range of relevant and useful innovative technologies to implement in the library of the future.
Via Princh / Medium.
More to explore:
- 18 business books you can finish on your lunch break (infographic)
- Best books about love set in 100 countries around the world (infographic)
- A timeline of international book fairs in 2019 (infographic)
- The state of books and reading in 2018 (infographic)
- The best 2018 infographics about books, libraries, and reading