Did you know a famous Swiss psychiatrist and psychoanalyst Carl Gustav Jung was the first to recommend his patients adult coloring?
Coloring books for adults are known since 1960s, but it’s the last few years when they have seen a huge growth in popularity.
A team from Original Coloring Pages has created an infographic about coloring books. It lists major benefits and facts about the coloring books for adults.
Aside from bringing back the memories we had back in the days of our innocence, there can be no doubt that coloring these books provides a whole lot of fun and relaxation as well.
Solving several emotional and mental issues, helping ease stress and anxiety, making people smarter, or enhancing our mindfulness. What are your reasons to reach for an adult coloring book?
Click or tap the infographic to see it enlarged.
Keep exploring. Here are other infographics about books and reading:
- 18 business books you can finish on your lunch break (infographic)
- Best books about love set in 100 countries around the world (infographic)
- A timeline of international book fairs in 2019 (infographic)
- The state of books and reading in 2018 (infographic)
- The best 2018 infographics about books, libraries, and reading