Lovereading.co.uk, a platform with book reviews and recommendations, has revealed a new infographic that answers a question what would happen if some of the favorite characters from children’s books were given a trial in a European court.
We loved to hate the baddies, and truly scary characters stay with us forever. But suppose these evildoers existed in the real world.
The infographic lists sixteen literary villains. Each card includes (besides the name of the character and the title of the book), a crime or crimes committed together with the estimated sentence.
Click or tap the infographic to enlarge the infographic.
More infographics to explore:
- 18 business books you can finish on your lunch break (infographic)
- Best books about love set in 100 countries around the world (infographic)
- A timeline of international book fairs in 2019 (infographic)
- The state of books and reading in 2018 (infographic)
- The best 2018 infographics about books, libraries, and reading