How many characters in a single book are you able to track without getting lost?
The book recommendation site Love Reading has released an infographic that lists 15 books with increasing casts of characters.
There are 40 named characters in Harper Lee’s To Kill a Mockingbird. Compare that to 218 characters that were created by George R.R. Martin in A Game of Thrones, a first volume of A Song of Ice and Fire saga.
A memorable cast of characters can at times be the difference between a good book and great book.
Three times more characters – exactly 600 – you’ll find in Leo Tolstoy’s masterpiece, War and Peace.
Click or tap the infographic to see it enlarged.
Via Love Reading Blog.
Mor infographics to check out:
- 6 steps to read more books – more efficiently (infographic)
- Benefits of reading graphic novels (infographic)
- Forbidden books from around the world (infographic)
- 10 must-read books on user experience and usability (infographic)
- How to write, promote, and sell an ebook – in 9 easy steps (infographic)
Is there a book lover in your life whom you would like to give an exceptional gift this Christmas? Explore these gift lists to find the most refreshing ideas!