While social media is a great way to get to know our favorite actors and athletes, they get even more personal in their autobiographies and memoirs.
Hola!, a popular online magazine specializing in celebrity news, has recently published a list of top books by celebrities.
You will find here books from Diane Guerrero (In The Country We Love), Ricky Martin (Me), Amy Poehler (Yes Please), Cameron Diaz (The Longevity Book), and Demi Lovato (Staying Strong: 365 Days a Year).
The list is accompanied by an infographic that summarizes the best takeaways from each book.
Whether you need a good laugh, a good cry or maybe both, these books will give you the feels and inspire you to reach for more.
Make sure to visit the original list to read detailed descriptions of the books (and ways they could inspire and motivate you), and discover more news about the celebrities.
Click or tap the infographic to see it enlarged.
Via Hola! Blog.
More infographics to check out:
- Simple tips to help read quicker and comprehend more (infographic)
- A fascinating evolution of the alphabet (flowchart)
- 140 years of audiobooks (infographic)
- What happens when students stop reading over the summer (infographic)
- Millennials still count on print for information and inspiration (infographic)