If you buy an item via this post, we may get a small affiliate fee. Details.
An iconic book-style folio case from Twelve South is now tailored for the newest iPad Pro 11 and 12.9 tablets – and you can already buy it without leaving Amazon.
Twelve South has recently introduced a next generation of the company’s hottest product and most recognizable product – BookBook iPad case.
From the day of the announcement, the new case called “BookBook Vol. 2” is available to buy directly from the company’s online store. Many Apple addicts who registered their Twelve South accounts will most probably get the new case this way.
However, there is a growing number of users who shop all things iPad on Amazon – especially since Apple agreed to start an official Reseller Store on Amazon.
Twelve South has a store on Amazon as well, but so far BookBook Vol. 2 is not listed here. It’s just a matter of time to see the cases added to the portfolio, that’s for sure.
The good news is that you can buy the case from third-party sellers. A new listing has just appeared on Amazon; the price is the same as in the original store, and the third-party seller is… Twelve South.
Both size variants are listed:
Just like its predecessor, BookBook Vol. 2 is a beautiful stand case that has been handcrafted to make it look like a vintage book. Here is what Twelve South team says about the new product:
Introducing the all-new BookBook Vol. 2 leather portfolio for iPad Pro. Driven by feedback from our biggest BookBook fans, Vol. 2 includes fantastic new features such as edge to edge screen display, a compact keyboard pocket, and full Smart HDR camera access.
Inside this insanely beautiful case, you will find a built-in shell that will allow you to charge Apple Pencil 2 wirelessly.
Plus, there is also a large interior pocket that’s perfect for your essential documents or even a compact Bluetooth keyboard.
What you’ll love about BookBook Vol. 2:
- The full-grain leather case provides six-sided protection
- Built-in shell securely holds iPad Pro while featuring the edge to edge display
- Serves as a typing / sketching wedge and display stand
- Rear camera window for capturing photos and 4k video
- Interior pocket for a slim, compact keyboard or documents
• • •
We removed a comment system to increase your privacy and reduce distractions. If you’d like to discuss this article, we are waiting for you on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest. You can also follow us on Google News or grab our RSS feed.
More posts for iPad users:
- Enjoy more books with this great book-reading assistant
– November 21, 2020
- 12 most exciting ebooks to read in winter 2020-21
– October 30, 2020
- iPad 10.2 (2020) – a user-focused guide to benefits and features
– September 16, 2020
- iPad Air 4 2020 – full specs and quick facts
– September 15, 2020
- 10 most reliable iPad trackpad keyboard cases to buy in 2021
– September 7, 2020