What are you planning to do during your summer holidays? Make sure that between binge-watching Netflix series you will have some time to read a book.
According to a new infographic released by Mackin, the world’s largest classroom materials for grades PK-12, you will need to read 2-3 hours per week to prevent learning loss.
Click or tap the infographic to see it enlarged.
Via Greenbush on Twitter.
Here are more infographics about books, libraries, and reading:
- Simple tips to help read quicker and comprehend more (infographic)
- A fascinating evolution of the alphabet (flowchart)
- 140 years of audiobooks (infographic)
- 12 celebrity memoirs and autobiographies to inspire and motivate you (infographic)
- Millennials still count on print for information and inspiration (infographic)