What are you planning to do during your summer holidays? Make sure that between binge-watching Netflix series you will have some time to read a book.
According to a new infographic released by Mackin, the world’s largest classroom materials for grades PK-12, you will need to read 2-3 hours per week to prevent learning loss.
Click or tap the infographic to see it enlarged.
Via Greenbush on Twitter.
Here are more infographics about books, libraries, and reading:
- 11 science-backed benefits of writing (infographic)
- 19 trendy words you should be using more often (infographic)
- Reading in the 21st century – digital and print compared (infographic)
- 6 steps to read more books – more efficiently (infographic)
- Benefits of reading graphic novels (infographic)
Is there a book lover in your life whom you would like to give an exceptional gift this Christmas? Explore these gift lists to find the most refreshing ideas!