Recently, Goodreads asked their members about summer reading habits. As much as 95k users responded, with 63% of them claiming they are going to read books on their vacation.
- 50 best Kindle covers and sleeves – the 2020-21 edition
– November 23, 2020
- Free ebooks for your Amazon Fire tablet – sources and tips
– November 10, 2020
You can see other responses in the infographic Summer of Reading. 48% of users will reach for a print book, 41% – ebook.
What is the most popular type of the summer read? The book that transports us to a different world. 59% of respondents claimed that.
What books are you going to read this summer? If you haven’t made up your mind, check out our recommendations for summer books 2015.
Click or tap the image to enlarge it.
More infographics collected on Ebook Friendly:
- How coronavirus affected reading habits in 2020 (infographic)
– November 9, 2020
- 5 examples how libraries are helping the environment (infographic)
– October 27, 2020
- Literary perfumes that will make you enjoy reading even more (infographic)
– October 19, 2020
- Why you should read to your kids 20 minutes a day (infographic)
– October 6, 2020
- 5 ways to read more books in a digital world (infographic)
– September 30, 2020