The “what happens to your body one hour after” infographics have lately become quite a trend. Beer, Big Mac, coffee, or Coke have an effect on our body, that’s for sure, but what about something less material?
I was hoping to see an infographic that would analyze the human body after opening a book (finishing it?) or visiting a library. And you know what? There is one!
The infographic was created by University of Virginia Library. It describes the effect of reading from the first ten minutes after opening a book, to one hour, to days, weeks, and years.
Years? Sure, Opposite to Coke, a single book can influence your entire life.
Now imagine what will happen to your body when you start reading a fascinating book with a cup of delicious coffee…
Click or tap on the infographic to see it in full resolution.
Via U.Va. Library Blog.
More infographics to explore:
- Forbidden books from around the world (infographic)
- 10 must-read books on user experience and usability (infographic)
- How to write, promote, and sell an ebook – in 9 easy steps (infographic)
- 11 famous books that began as dreams (infographic)
- Simple tips to help read quicker and comprehend more (infographic)