The “what happens to your body one hour after” infographics have lately become quite a trend. Beer, Big Mac, coffee, or Coke have an effect on our body, that’s for sure, but what about something less material?
I was hoping to see an infographic that would analyze the human body after opening a book (finishing it?) or visiting a library. And you know what? There is one!
The infographic was created by University of Virginia Library. It describes the effect of reading from the first ten minutes after opening a book, to one hour, to days, weeks, and years.
Years? Sure, Opposite to Coke, a single book can influence your entire life.
Now imagine what will happen to your body when you start reading a fascinating book with a cup of delicious coffee…
Click or tap on the infographic to see it in full resolution.
Via U.Va. Library Blog.
More infographics to explore:
- 19 trendy words you should be using more often (infographic)
- Reading in the 21st century – digital and print compared (infographic)
- 6 steps to read more books – more efficiently (infographic)
- Benefits of reading graphic novels (infographic)
- Forbidden books from around the world (infographic)
Is there a book lover in your life whom you would like to give an exceptional gift this Christmas? Explore these gift lists to find the most refreshing ideas!