You don’t need an entire wall full of books to express you are a true book lover.
Even the smallest bookshelf can show that you care for books and they are important for you.
Women’s lifestyle website PureWow have prepared a lovely visual that shows different ways to arrange books on a bookshelf or in a bookcase.
We’ve got you covered, whether you’re a bookworm trying to find a place for your beloved hardcovers or a total minimalist thinking only about negative space.
Which way is closest to how you do it?
More to explore:
- How many libraries could the bestselling authors fill (infographic)
- How to find out which European language you are reading (flowchart)
- Censorship by the numbers (infographic)
- Top most challenged books of 2018 in the United States (infographic)
- How Shakespeare’s most iconic female characters got their names (infographic)