You don’t need an entire wall full of books to express you are a true book lover.
Even the smallest bookshelf can show that you care for books and they are important for you.
Women’s lifestyle website PureWow have prepared a lovely visual that shows different ways to arrange books on a bookshelf or in a bookcase.
We’ve got you covered, whether you’re a bookworm trying to find a place for your beloved hardcovers or a total minimalist thinking only about negative space.
Which way is closest to how you do it?
More to explore:
- How to write, promote, and sell an ebook – in 9 easy steps (infographic)
- 11 famous books that began as dreams (infographic)
- Simple tips to help read quicker and comprehend more (infographic)
- A fascinating evolution of the alphabet (flowchart)
- 140 years of audiobooks (infographic)
Prime members can save up to $50 on select Kindle models, but there are also other – equally interesting – Kindle-related deals that all Amazon customers can get.