To celebrate National Book Lovers’ Day, H&R Block has created an infographic that analyzes the reading and book buying habits in the U.S.
Some facts are known from the book infographics we shared previously, but you’ll find here some new info.
Do you know the states with the biggest number of bookstores? It’s California and Texas. Montana has the most bookstores per capita.
Click or tap on the infographic to see it in full resolution.
Check out more infographics:
- 10 must-read books on user experience and usability (infographic)
- How to write, promote, and sell an ebook – in 9 easy steps (infographic)
- 11 famous books that began as dreams (infographic)
- Simple tips to help read quicker and comprehend more (infographic)
- A fascinating evolution of the alphabet (flowchart)