Read Aloud 15 Minutes is a non-profit organization with a mission to make reading aloud to a child the new standard in child care.
Their team has created an infographic that highlights the importance of reading aloud. 15 minutes a day is over 450 hours in five years. It makes a difference!
Reading aloud encourages emerging literacy and language development and supports the relationship between children and their parents.
Here are the major benefits:
- it helps develop language,
- it instills a love of reading,
- it helps build literacy skills,
- it’s crucial in brain development,
- it strengthens bonds through interaction.
You can achieve it all by spending only 15 minutes a day with your child and a good book you both can learn from.
Click or tap the infographic to enlarge it.
Via Read Aloud Blog.
More infographics on Ebook Friendly:
- How to write, promote, and sell an ebook – in 9 easy steps (infographic)
- 11 famous books that began as dreams (infographic)
- Simple tips to help read quicker and comprehend more (infographic)
- A fascinating evolution of the alphabet (flowchart)
- 140 years of audiobooks (infographic)
Prime members can save up to $50 on select Kindle models, but there are also other – equally interesting – Kindle-related deals that all Amazon customers can get.