Blurb, a leading platform for creating, self-publishing, and distributing image-rich electronic books and magazines, has released an infographic that compares print and electronic publications.
The infographic, called The Future of Books: Print vs. Digital, includes recent figures about the book format breakdown, arguments for print and digital format, and predictions for the future.
There is also a very interesting section with five examples that prove print publishing is there to stay.
Click or tap the infographic to see it enlarged.
More infographics about books and libraries in the digital times:
- A turn-by-turn guide to literary road trips across America (infographic)
- 9 science-backed ways to build a better brain (infographic)
- America seen through banned and challenged books (infographic)
- A quick and easy guide to Amazon Prime Day 2018 (infographic)
- 18 most recognizable book covers and fun facts about them (infographic)