Blurb, a leading platform for creating, self-publishing, and distributing image-rich electronic books and magazines, has released an infographic that compares print and electronic publications.
The infographic, called The Future of Books: Print vs. Digital, includes recent figures about the book format breakdown, arguments for print and digital format, and predictions for the future.
There is also a very interesting section with five examples that prove print publishing is there to stay.
Click or tap the infographic to see it enlarged.
More infographics about books and libraries in the digital times:
- How many libraries could the bestselling authors fill (infographic)
- How to find out which European language you are reading (flowchart)
- Censorship by the numbers (infographic)
- Top most challenged books of 2018 in the United States (infographic)
- How Shakespeare’s most iconic female characters got their names (infographic)