With the rise of digitized archives and new technologies to access and process them, the library transforms to a space of media consumption and creation.
Click or tap the infographic to see it enlarged.
Check out more posts about libraries and librarians:
- Hundreds of thousands of people are now reading entire novels on Instagram
- The first Night of Bookstores takes place in Poland later this month
- The best cities in the world for book lovers, according to numbers
- Meet the 12-year-old girl who runs a free library in India
- Chanel introduces a library-themed autumn couture collection
Is there a book lover in your life whom you would like to give an exceptional gift this Christmas? Explore these gift lists to find the most refreshing ideas!