A new visual released by the team from Grammar Check, a popular online grammar and spell-checking tool, is a great addition to our growing archive of language and grammar infographics.
The infographic lists twelve popular English words that are still used in the wrong way. You won’t find here the comparison between “your” vs. “you’re” – this confusion has been explained already in dozens of other infographics.
Instead, you will have a chance to compare “historic” with “historical,” or “especially” with “specially.” Study the infographic carefully, and the chances are you won’t be making these common mistakes any more… ups, anymore.
Click or tap the visual below to see it in full resolution.
Via Grammar Check Blog.
Keep exploring. We’ve got a huge archive of infographics related to books, libraries, reading, and language:
- 6 steps to read more books – more efficiently (infographic)
- Benefits of reading graphic novels (infographic)
- Forbidden books from around the world (infographic)
- 10 must-read books on user experience and usability (infographic)
- How to write, promote, and sell an ebook – in 9 easy steps (infographic)
Is there a book lover in your life whom you would like to give an exceptional gift this Christmas? Explore these gift lists to find the most refreshing ideas!