Here is another concise infographic from Read Aloud 15 Minutes – a non-profit organization that works to make reading aloud every day the new standard in child care.
It isn’t just baby’s body that is growing this first year – baby’s brain is developing even more rapidly!
Make sure to check out the earlier infographic that explains why we should read aloud to a child.
Click or tap the infographic to see it enlarged. You can download the high-resolution pdf file directly from Read Aloud 15 Minutes website.
More infographics about books and reading:
- A turn-by-turn guide to literary road trips across America (infographic)
- 9 science-backed ways to build a better brain (infographic)
- America seen through banned and challenged books (infographic)
- A quick and easy guide to Amazon Prime Day 2018 (infographic)
- 18 most recognizable book covers and fun facts about them (infographic)