Here is another concise infographic from Read Aloud 15 Minutes – a non-profit organization that works to make reading aloud every day the new standard in child care.
It isn’t just baby’s body that is growing this first year – baby’s brain is developing even more rapidly!
Make sure to check out the earlier infographic that explains why we should read aloud to a child.
Click or tap the infographic to see it enlarged. You can download the high-resolution pdf file directly from Read Aloud 15 Minutes website.
More infographics about books and reading:
- 6 steps to read more books – more efficiently (infographic)
- Benefits of reading graphic novels (infographic)
- Forbidden books from around the world (infographic)
- 10 must-read books on user experience and usability (infographic)
- How to write, promote, and sell an ebook – in 9 easy steps (infographic)
Is there a book lover in your life whom you would like to give an exceptional gift this Christmas? Explore these gift lists to find the most refreshing ideas!