A few years ago UIC Languages language school has prepared an awesome infographic that puts together some less known but highly interesting facts about languages.
The infographic was released in a relatively small size what made the detailed info hardly readable. We’ve spent some time to enhance the image and make the body text crispier – it’s worth reading!
Take a closer look, and you’ll learn more about endangered and artificial languages, record numbers, and fun facts.
Via Science Dump.
There are more infographics to explore:
- How many libraries could the bestselling authors fill (infographic)
- How to find out which European language you are reading (flowchart)
- Censorship by the numbers (infographic)
- Top most challenged books of 2018 in the United States (infographic)
- How Shakespeare’s most iconic female characters got their names (infographic)