A few years ago UIC Languages language school has prepared an awesome infographic that puts together some less known but highly interesting facts about languages.
The infographic was released in a relatively small size what made the detailed info hardly readable. We’ve spent some time to enhance the image and make the body text crispier – it’s worth reading!
Take a closer look, and you’ll learn more about endangered and artificial languages, record numbers, and fun facts.
Via Science Dump.
There are more infographics to explore:
- How to write, promote, and sell an ebook – in 9 easy steps (infographic)
- 11 famous books that began as dreams (infographic)
- Simple tips to help read quicker and comprehend more (infographic)
- A fascinating evolution of the alphabet (flowchart)
- 140 years of audiobooks (infographic)
Prime members can save up to $50 on select Kindle models, but there are also other – equally interesting – Kindle-related deals that all Amazon customers can get.