Have you ever wondered how much audio can improve early literacy skills?
Sound Learning, the website of Audio Publishers Association, has created an infographic that sums up all major benefits of reading aloud to children, and using audiobooks in schools.
Just two essential facts. The spoken words:
- increase reading accuracy by 52%,
- improve comprehension by 76%.
Click or tap on the infographic to enlarge it.
More infographics to check out:
- Forbidden books from around the world (infographic)
- 10 must-read books on user experience and usability (infographic)
- How to write, promote, and sell an ebook – in 9 easy steps (infographic)
- 11 famous books that began as dreams (infographic)
- Simple tips to help read quicker and comprehend more (infographic)