Did you know that Amazon ships 35 items every second? Or that just one of its fulfillment centers has the capacity to ship up to 1.5 million items per day?
These, and a lot more facts and figures are included in a new infographic created by Unboxing Deals.
Some facts, especially regarding history and acquisitions, were already presented in Amazon infographics released earlier, but this one is extremely detailed. What’s more, when you visit the original post on Unboxing Deals blog, you’ll learn facts and numbers that didn’t make it to the visual.
The infographic includes, among others:
- a map with countries where localized Amazon websites were opened,
- milestones in Amazon’s history,
- company’s growth between 2004 and 2015,
- interesting facts and stats.
Some of the most interesting numbers are:
- there are 54 million Amazon customers who signed up to Prime,
- Amazon.com website has on average some 4300 unique visitors per minute,
- Amazon’s brand value is worth 45.73 billion US dollars,
- average amount that a non-Prime customer spends on Amazon.com is $625 a year.
Click or tap the image to see it enlarged.
Via Unboxing Deals Blog.
Other interesting infographics to explore:
- How to write, promote, and sell an ebook – in 9 easy steps (infographic)
- 11 famous books that began as dreams (infographic)
- Simple tips to help read quicker and comprehend more (infographic)
- A fascinating evolution of the alphabet (flowchart)
- 140 years of audiobooks (infographic)
Prime members can save up to $50 on select Kindle models, but there are also other – equally interesting – Kindle-related deals that all Amazon customers can get.