Do you want to read more books? Finding enough time is one part of the story. The other one is how you read.
You can read faster and comprehend more, if you remember about a few simple tips that will help you develop the right habit.
From Satori Studio comes a concise infographic that lists six steps to make you more efficient in reading:
- Compile the preliminary long list of titles.
- Distill the list into your master reading list.
- Decide on your next book using the developed list.
- Pre-read the book to get the big picture.
- Read the selected book in full form maximum value.
- Revisit the book later to improve assimilation.
The infographic shows also a list of platforms that offer convenient book summaries. Blinkist, Soundview, and GetAbstract are worth checking out!
Click or tap the infographic to see it in full resolution.
Via Infographic Bee.
Interested in infographics about books, libraries, and reading? Check out the recent ones we’ve collected:
- Benefits of reading graphic novels (infographic)
- Forbidden books from around the world (infographic)
- 10 must-read books on user experience and usability (infographic)
- How to write, promote, and sell an ebook – in 9 easy steps (infographic)
- 11 famous books that began as dreams (infographic)
Is there a book lover in your life whom you would like to give an exceptional gift this Christmas? Explore these gift lists to find the most refreshing ideas!