One of the most common New Year resolutions is to read more books.
Pop Sugar has prepared the 2015 reading challenge, that will help you stick to the goal all year long.
Instead of suggesting specific titles, something you’ll see in any other chart, the visual from Pop Sugar lists fifty different goals, for instance: a book with a one word title, or a book you can finish in a day.
You don’t have to read all 50 books (technically 52, since one is a trilogy), but it’s a fun incentive to diversify your reading — you may be surprised by what you find you enjoy!
More infographics to check out:
- The best 2018 infographics about books, libraries, and reading
- The ultimate gift-giving guide – which gifts to give and when (infographic)
- 8 important things users want from a library (infographic)
- 11 libraries invaluable to world history (infographic)
- 15 proven ways to write faster and become a better writer (infographic)