Reading books gives many benefits. It improves memory, helps brain remain elastic, reduces stress, and increases motivation.
The Expert Editor Blog has recently published an interesting infographic that is intended to reach many people who don’t make a habit of reading regularly.
When we read, not only are we improving memory and empathy, but research has shown that it makes us feel better and more positive too.
There’s always time to change attitude. Why not start today?
Click or tap the infographic to see it enlarged.
Here are other infographics about books and reading:
- A turn-by-turn guide to literary road trips across America (infographic)
- 9 science-backed ways to build a better brain (infographic)
- America seen through banned and challenged books (infographic)
- A quick and easy guide to Amazon Prime Day 2018 (infographic)
- 18 most recognizable book covers and fun facts about them (infographic)