Reading books gives many benefits. It improves memory, helps brain remain elastic, reduces stress, and increases motivation.
The Expert Editor Blog has recently published an interesting infographic that is intended to reach many people who don’t make a habit of reading regularly.
When we read, not only are we improving memory and empathy, but research has shown that it makes us feel better and more positive too.
There’s always time to change attitude. Why not start today?
Click or tap the infographic to see it enlarged.
Here are other infographics about books and reading:
- How many libraries could the bestselling authors fill (infographic)
- How to find out which European language you are reading (flowchart)
- Censorship by the numbers (infographic)
- Top most challenged books of 2018 in the United States (infographic)
- How Shakespeare’s most iconic female characters got their names (infographic)