Reading books gives many benefits. It improves memory, helps brain remain elastic, reduces stress, and increases motivation.
The Expert Editor Blog has recently published an interesting infographic that is intended to reach many people who don’t make a habit of reading regularly.
When we read, not only are we improving memory and empathy, but research has shown that it makes us feel better and more positive too.
There’s always time to change attitude. Why not start today?
Click or tap the infographic to see it enlarged.
Here are other infographics about books and reading:
- 6 steps to read more books – more efficiently (infographic)
- Benefits of reading graphic novels (infographic)
- Forbidden books from around the world (infographic)
- 10 must-read books on user experience and usability (infographic)
- How to write, promote, and sell an ebook – in 9 easy steps (infographic)
Is there a book lover in your life whom you would like to give an exceptional gift this Christmas? Explore these gift lists to find the most refreshing ideas!