Reading books gives many benefits. It improves memory, helps brain remain elastic, reduces stress, and increases motivation.
The Expert Editor Blog has recently published an interesting infographic that is intended to reach many people who don’t make a habit of reading regularly.
When we read, not only are we improving memory and empathy, but research has shown that it makes us feel better and more positive too.
There’s always time to change attitude. Why not start today?
Click or tap the infographic to see it enlarged.
Here are other infographics about books and reading:
- The best 2018 infographics about books, libraries, and reading
- The ultimate gift-giving guide – which gifts to give and when (infographic)
- 8 important things users want from a library (infographic)
- 11 libraries invaluable to world history (infographic)
- 15 proven ways to write faster and become a better writer (infographic)