English is the world’s most popular language, and the ability to use it fluently is a must-have skill for anyone who wants to reach an international audience.
No matter whether you are a social media guru, a blogger, or an aspiring writer – and no matter whether English is your native or second language – you have to keep improving it every day.
The Expert Editor, one of the world’s leading professional editing service, has released a new infographic that collects all essential English grammar tips.
It pays to master English grammar, even if you’re a native English speaker. All it takes is a little attention to detail, and the ability to remember how to get around a few of the language’s quirks.
The infographic includes four major parts:
- 6 grammar errors that can affect your storytelling,
- 10 confusing words and how to cope with them,
- 10 alternatives for top emotions,
- 10 tips to master your proofreading.
Click or tap the visual to see it in full resolution.
We’ve got a huge collection of infographics about books, libraries, reading, and writing. Check out the recent ones:
- A turn-by-turn guide to literary road trips across America (infographic)
- 9 science-backed ways to build a better brain (infographic)
- America seen through banned and challenged books (infographic)
- A quick and easy guide to Amazon Prime Day 2018 (infographic)
- 18 most recognizable book covers and fun facts about them (infographic)