English is the world’s most popular language, and the ability to use it fluently is a must-have skill for anyone who wants to reach an international audience.
No matter whether you are a social media guru, a blogger, or an aspiring writer – and no matter whether English is your native or second language – you have to keep improving it every day.
The Expert Editor, one of the world’s leading professional editing service, has released a new infographic that collects all essential English grammar tips.
It pays to master English grammar, even if you’re a native English speaker. All it takes is a little attention to detail, and the ability to remember how to get around a few of the language’s quirks.
The infographic includes four major parts:
- 6 grammar errors that can affect your storytelling,
- 10 confusing words and how to cope with them,
- 10 alternatives for top emotions,
- 10 tips to master your proofreading.
Click or tap the visual to see it in full resolution.
We’ve got a huge collection of infographics about books, libraries, reading, and writing. Check out the recent ones:
- Simple tips to help read quicker and comprehend more (infographic)
- A fascinating evolution of the alphabet (flowchart)
- 140 years of audiobooks (infographic)
- What happens when students stop reading over the summer (infographic)
- 12 celebrity memoirs and autobiographies to inspire and motivate you (infographic)