St. Augustine once said: “The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.”
This popular wisdom works also the other way round: “The book is a world, and those who do not read, travel only a mile.”
From Congo River (Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad) to Monuriki Island (Daniel Defoe’s Robinson Crusoe), you’ll have a chance to see these places not only with the eyes of your imagination.
The infographic is not the first outcome of NeoMam/Cheap Flights cooperation. They have also released A children’s book guide to travel.
Click or tap the infographic to see it in full resolution.
Interested in infographics about books, reading, and libraries? We’ve got more:
- Forbidden books from around the world (infographic)
- 10 must-read books on user experience and usability (infographic)
- How to write, promote, and sell an ebook – in 9 easy steps (infographic)
- 11 famous books that began as dreams (infographic)
- Simple tips to help read quicker and comprehend more (infographic)