If you like listening to audiobooks, and seriously consider getting an Audible subscription, now is the time to act.
In an email to customers, Amazon has just announced a new limited-time Audible offer that will help users save around $100.
The offer encourages users to buy one year of Audible subscription. A regular price of this pre-paid plan is $149.50.
The current Audible deal offers two benefits:
- get a $20 discount – instead of
$149.50, you will pay $129.99 for the first year of the subscription. It’s a $20 saving which accounts for roughly 10% of the price. After one year, the subscription will renew automatically at $149.50, unless you cancel it,
- get the basic Kindle for free – it’s why this deal is so attractive. With a purchase of the Audible subscription, you will become eligible to receive an entry-level Kindle e-reader (a version with special offers), worth $79.99.
As you see, the total saving is $100. You must hurry up. The offer is valid only for a couple of days and ends on May 4, 2018 (Friday), at midnight.
It’s worth noting that the basic Kindle was updated with Audible support in October 2017. Thanks to that, you will be able to listen to audiobooks using Bluetooth connected speakers or headphones.
Among the benefits of Audible, there are:
- the world’s largest audiobook selection,
- 12 audiobooks right away to listen on your Kindle or the Audible app,
- your own library to build – yours to keep forever, even if you cancel,
- easy exchanges if you don’t love what you’re listening to.
• • •
More posts for audiobook fans:
- Here are most gifted books of 2018
- What were the most sold books of 2018?
- Here are Digital Day 2018 Kindle and Audible deals you don’t want to miss
- Amazon Digital Day – six things to know to make the most of it
- Amazon Digital Day 2018 announced – thousands of deals to grab on December 28
Take a look at Kindle best sellers of 2018 in most popular genres: thrillers, literary fiction, romance, biographies, and more.