If you buy an item via this post, we may get a small affiliate fee. Details.
In a new Prime-exclusive deal, Amazon offers 3 months of Audible membership for just $4.95 per month.
Multiple deals are joining Prime Day 2019 store every day, and a new deal for audiobook lovers has just been officially released.
If you are a Prime subscriber, you can get 66% off 3 months of Audible membership. In other words, for the first three months, you will pay a $4.95 monthly fee instead of a regular price of
When you grab this deal, the total cost for you for three months will be $14.85 versus the regular price of $44.85. It’s like you pay for one month, and enjoy audiobooks for two more months free of charge.
The deal is equally attractive as what was offered on Prime Day 2018. Although called “Prime Day deal,” this special offer is valid through July 31, 2019.
If you are interested in longer-term Audible deals, you can still get an annual Audible Gold membership for $119.50 instead of $149.50, which means you save $30. Plus, you will get a promo code that will let you buy Echo Dot, worth $49.99, for only $0.99.
• • •
We removed a comment system to increase your privacy and reduce distractions. If you’d like to discuss this article, we are waiting for you on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest. You can also follow us on Google News.
More about Audible:
- Download John Bolton’s audiobook for free, legally – here is how to do it
- Enjoy Audible audiobooks all summer for half the price
- Best books to read in 2020 – essential fiction and nonfiction
- Audible just made hundreds of titles free to help during coronavirus pandemic
- The best Kindle and Audible pre-Christmas 2019 deals you can grab right now