In a new Prime-exclusive deal, Amazon offers 3 months of Audible membership for just $4.95 per month.
Multiple deals are joining Prime Day 2019 store every day, and a new deal for audiobook lovers has just been officially released.
If you are a Prime subscriber, you can get 66% off 3 months of Audible membership. In other words, for the first three months, you will pay a $4.95 monthly fee instead of a regular price of
When you grab this deal, the total cost for you for three months will be $14.85 versus the regular price of $44.85. It’s like you pay for one month, and enjoy audiobooks for two more months free of charge.
The deal is equally attractive as what was offered on Prime Day 2018. Although called “Prime Day deal,” this special offer is valid through July 31, 2019.
If you are interested in longer-term Audible deals, you can still get an annual Audible Gold membership for $119.50 instead of $149.50, which means you save $30. Plus, you will get a promo code that will let you buy Echo Dot, worth $49.99, for only $0.99.
• • •
More about Audible:
- The 3-minute guide to Prime Day 2019 Kindle and Audible deals
- Listen: here are 17 exciting gifts to give audiobook lovers in 2019
- The best Prime Day Audible deals in one place – membership and audiobooks
- The new Prime-only Audible deal will let you save almost $80 and get 12 free audiobooks
- 15 best tech and digital gifts to give book lovers in 2019
Prime members can save up to $50 on select Kindle models, but there are also other – equally interesting – Kindle-related deals that all Amazon customers can get.