Do you want to design better, more user-friendly interfaces, apps, and web pages?
There are many great books on UX and usability. On Amazon alone, there is a special category which includes over 5,000 items. The infographic from Creative Market and Contellio will save you a lot of time as it puts together ten absolute must-read titles.
If you had to pick up just one book, don’t think too much and choose Steve Krug’s Don’t Make Me Think – “This book has a great way of approaching human-centered design thinking and Steve Krug is one of the foremost experts in the field.”
My pick is Mobile Usability by Raluca Budiu and Jakob Nielsen. The book focuses on how to improve user experience on a small screen, and covers such topics as writing and designing for mobile, usability comparisons, and developing mobile-first strategies.
Click or tap the infographic to see it in full resolution.
Make sure to check out more infographics about books and reading:
- 6 steps to read more books – more efficiently (infographic)
- Benefits of reading graphic novels (infographic)
- Forbidden books from around the world (infographic)
- How to write, promote, and sell an ebook – in 9 easy steps (infographic)
- 11 famous books that began as dreams (infographic)
Is there a book lover in your life whom you would like to give an exceptional gift this Christmas? Explore these gift lists to find the most refreshing ideas!