The report is based on a survey conducted among 1,500 literacy leaders from almost 90 countries and territories from across the world.
An analysis of survey findings from a cross-sector of literacy leaders from Argentina to Zambia indicates a need to redirect conversations around literacy with a focus on what is important to literacy educators. Identifying these gaps, and then developing solutions to narrow them, will help the global community move the needle on literacy.
Click or tap the infographic to see it enlarged.
More infographics to check out:
- 8 important things users want from a library (infographic)
- 11 libraries invaluable to world history (infographic)
- 15 proven ways to write faster and become a better writer (infographic)
- 12 common English words that still confuse everyone (infographic)
- Top 30 gifts to give book lovers in 2018 (infographic)