Kindle 8 was released July 2016, and it became and it became an object of desire of many modern readers around the world.
Not because of storage capacity, display specifications, or Bluetooth support. Because of the fact that it’s White.
Just look at the pictures made by a Polish beauty & lifestyle blogger Magda Plewa, the founder of Idalia Style.
These beautiful pictures show the Kindle – and digital reading in general – can be a natural part of a modern living.
When Magda posted first photos of her Kindle on Instagram, many followers asked for more pictures and more info about the device.
We read on her blog:
The best purchase in months, maybe years? No doubt it’s the Kindle, the e-reader that makes me read more and more often.
White Kindle in photos by Magda Plewa
All images via Idalia Style on Instagram.
• • •
More about Kindle:
- 14 books every bibliophile would love to receive this Christmas
- Why gifting Kindle Unlimited this Christmas makes more sense than ever
- Get 50% off the 6-month Kindle Unlimited prepaid plan – the highest price drop ever
- The ultimate Christmas 2019 gift guide for tech-savvy bibliophiles
- Here are our top 10 picks for world literature books to read in 2019
Is there a book lover in your life whom you would like to give an exceptional gift this Christmas? Explore these gift lists to find the most refreshing ideas!